An ancient term, the word “sailor” has come to mean many things. Sailor may refer to:
1) A person who is under sail and not on a vessel with motorised power of any kind in the Royal Navy,
2) A person who goes out sailing, boating or yachting,
3) A person who practices the art of controlling the motion of a sailing ship or sailboat across a body of water,
4) An enlisted member of a military naval force,
5) Anyone on a boat,
6) Anyone from a recruit to an admiral in a navy or coast guard,
7) Members of the deck department as opposed to members of other departments in the Merchant Navy.
06. Sailor by Sarah Hatton
This top by Sarah Hatton is featuring raglan sleeves and a stripe yoke detail. It is knitted using Rowan Softknit Cotton (Cotton: 92%, Polyamide: 8%).